That is my first time!!!!

Ok, gays I don't know what to say ,but here we go.
In first place I tried to updates all the time that I lost the last two weeks.
Jorge thanks for your help.
In second place , I visited just one website http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/,it was amazing and I really recomend you that work in a zone called "funky phrasal".I think that is because of when you listen to the dialogue, you can heard funky music, that's great don't you think?
Well, there you can practice a lot of things at the same time ,listening,reading , and obviously phrasal verbs. The best thing here is that you can make a relation between the new words ,their meaning and the context where you can use them. Some of the topics are the childhood, clothes,vacations between others.

Well, I really don't know how much can I say so, see you later

1 comentarios:

Jorge Molina dijo...

ok, gays?
what about the straight people?
well.. I know what you wanted to say.
take care pacecita!

Publicar un comentario